The business case for sustainability: Actionable insights for your industry
Be at the heart of bringing your company forward to a sustainable future. Leverage your skills on the Swiss Re Sustainability Client Programme.
|Date:||8 March - 13 April 2022|
8 March 2022: 08:30 - 12:30 CET
8 April 2022: 08:30 - 12:30 CET
|Location:||Virtual Training Course|
How can we ensure we can undertake our business today in a way that will not compromise the ability of future generations to meet their needs? How can we be sustainable in our business practices?
A commitment to sustainability is increasingly expected by your customers and your investors and is seen as a crucial driver of long-term value creation. But it is not easy. Sustainability requires careful management and understanding. It applies right across your organisation, from product development to sourcing, from investment to operations.
The Swiss Re Sustainability Client Programme provides you with an ideal entry point into thinking how you implement sustainable business practices. Drawing on decades of experience and specialisation, our experts will talk you through the challenges they have overcome and the opportunities they have realised. Working in groups, you will be able to undertake exercises challenging you to realise your own solutions and to develop your own business case.
Is the client programme right for you?
This training is mainly targeted at companies from EMEA, where there is an increasing awareness on sustainability topics. Individuals are holding positions with focus in the following areas:
- Group Risk and Insurance Managers
- Sustainability Managers
- CFO and Treasurers
- Risk Engineers
Participants must be fluent in English and actively contribute own ideas to more sustainability in the company
- Desire to create a business case in working groups of 4 persons (please reserve eight additional hours for group work)
- To gain a course certificate in the end, attendance of 10 required sessions and 8 out of 12 optional sessions is needed
- Gain a better understanding of sustainability focus areas in risk management, investing, operations, product development and more.
- Understand the benefits of sustainability solutions such as approaches to climate change opportunities & threats.
- Learn how to develop own business case
If you are interested in our virtual training course, please contact Nahid Aoulad Bouchta.