Unlocking the mystery of Non-damage Business Interruption (NDBI) Insurance
Your business is exposed to many risks that could impact your operations and revenue. Yet business interruption (BI) insurance is often complicated to cover, underwrite and settle. Looking for a simpler solution? Non-damage Business Interruption (NDBI) may be right for you.
In our June 18th webinar, we'll explain what it is, what it covers, how it's triggered, and ways we can tailor NDBI insurance to your unique needs:
- Business Interruption (BI) insurance
- What is BI insurance?
- Why is it so complicated to cover, underwrite, and settle BI claims?
- How is BI insurance triggered? / What about Non-Damage Business Interruption?
- Our approach to Non-Damage Business Interruption (NDBI) insurance solutions
- Business risk vs insurable risk
- The framework – these are not off-the-shelf solutions
- The four key criteria in an NDBI insurance solution
- What we can't cover, e.g., war, nuclear, pandemic
- Simple solutions
- Exotic solutions
Want to learn more? Listen to the recording.
Contact us with questions you would like to address to the speakers.