Our approach to General Liability
The Insurance Services Office (ISO) General Liability Policy
- We use the US middle market industry standard, the ISO General Liability policy because it provides consistency in expected language:
- Used for over thirty years
- Many trading partners receive ISO-related training and education
- Tested language and policies that bring predictability and certainty
- Continually adapts to the changing market and risk landscape
- Only ask need to know questions
- Targeting middle-sized businesses (typically between USD 25M and USD 500M in revenue)
- Up to USD 10m primary policy aggregate (for select risks)
Learn more about our target industries and Risk appetite.
Notable coverages included:
- Primary and non-contributory
- Broad additional insured options
- Transfer of waiver of rights
- Per location aggregate available
General Liability state availability
Disclaimer: This document is intended to be distributed to licensed insurance producers only. The above insurance products are underwritten by North American Elite Insurance Company, North American Specialty Insurance Company and Washington International Insurance Company. Availability of products varies by jurisdiction. This communication is not intended as a solicitation to purchase (re)insurance or non-insurance products.
© Swiss Re 2021. All rights reserved.