John Weisner Manager, Corporate Insurance Conoco Phillips
Contact options for John Weisner
Over 30 year career managing the risks and insurance needs of major energy and natural resource companies including onshore and offshore E&P, pipeline, utility and mining.
Currently, ConocoPhillips' (COP) Manager, Corporate Insurance responsible for the development, implementation, and management of COP's global risk management, insurance and loss prevention strategies. President of COP's captive insurance companies, Sooner and Rodeo.
- Director of Insurance, Constellation Energy, Baltimore Maryland.
- Risk Manager, Alcoa Inc., Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Senior Consultant, Aon Risk Services, Washington, D.C.,
- Risk Management Consultant, The Wyatt Company (Wills Towers Watson), Washington, D.C.
- Chairman of OCIL's board and OIL board member