Article information and share options
Businesses face greater risks than ever in today's increasingly litigious world. Whether you're in construction, rail, mining, manufacturing or any other industry sector, you need an insurer with the stability, experience and capacity to cover your risks. We have the financial backing of Swiss Re Group, the underwriting expertise and agility to respond to new challenges, and a transparent, responsive claims service.
General Liability Insurance / Umbrella Liability Insurance
General Liability insurance provides basic protection for corporate liability risks, i.e. legal liability arising out of third-party bodily injury or property damage caused by business activities.
Umbrella Liability Insurance protects your business against catastrophic loss which could exhaust your primary liability policies. The name “Umbrella” comes from the structure covering primary policies arranged to cover various liability exposures. Umbrella Liability Insurance can be put on top of, not only general liability policies but also commercial auto liability, employer’s liability. In addition to Personal Injury and Property Damage, liability arising out of Advertising Injury is covered.
We provide International Liability Program solutions for mid-size corporates. Whether you have just one office outside of Australia & New Zealand or more and would like to control your liability risk centrally, we are happy to work with you to find a solution to your international insurance needs.
Primary / Excess Liability Solutions
- With the option to provide Primary and Excess solutions, the Excess Liability insurance will provide limits that exceed the underlying liability policy or policies.
Our target customers include:
- Construction – Projects & Annuals
- Manufacturing - Heavy (non-consumer), including Food & Beverage
- Rail / Transportation / Infrastructure
- Energy / Power / Utilities
- Mining (non-thermal coal dependent)
Out of Scope:
- Heavy Chemical & Agriculture Chemicals/Products
- Transmission Line Exposure (Bushfire)
$20M to $50M